The Arborist Safety Training Institute (ASTI) oversees the allocation of grant funds awarded to tree care professionals across the country to host safety training workshops.
ASTI is seeking volunteers for the ASTI Grant Committee to serve a two-year term. Key
responsibilities of the Grant Committee are to:
• Evaluate grant applications quarterly and determine allocations
• Be an ambassador for ASTI
• Encourage organizations to complete grant applications
• Maintain confidentiality of the grant proposals
• Be sensitive to conflicts of interest and disclose them proactively
• Participate in additional meetings as necessary
• Provide advice, guidance, and counsel to the Grant Committee Chair.
Members of the ASTI Grant Committee are asked to serve for a minimum of two years and
must be approved by the TCIAF Board of Trustees. ASTI is a program of the TCIA Foundation.
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.